If you want to become our writer, please read more about what we seek here:
– We post several articles on a weekly basis.
– Apart from freelance writers we also run an online writers’ internship focused on practicing different writing methods.
– We write for youth, educators and young journalists. Each time you write an article, have your target audience in mind. What kind of information is most interesting for them? How does your article help them?
– With our articles, we want to educate and entertain. No matter what topic you choose – your text has to give value for the reader and be interesting to read. Try to avoid writing in “official” tone, even when you write about serious matters. On our site you have an unique opportunity to find your own voice – use this chance to experiment with style, tone, visual representation. Make your texts personal.
– Succinct message is better than elaborate text. There is no required length for your article. It can be two paragraphs. It can be six paragraphs. Texts longer than 1.5 page of text have to be very, very good and touching a sensitive subject from an unexpected angle. No need to write just because you have to fill the space. Each sentence you write must engage the audience to read the next one.
After you write your text, ask yourself: would my audience get my message, and is that message valuable to my audience? Should I add something to make that message more clear?
If you´re interested
1. Fill the form and write to firstname.lastname@example.org so she will check your application.
2. Have fun, question authority, inform, suggest, be active!