Becoming a member of Crossing Borders provides support for the organization and it’s values and gives you an opportunity to become actively involved in creating dialogue between cultures!
To become a member, please fill in the application form
As a member, you will benefit from:
– Crossing Borders courses, seminars and workshops in Denmark and training courses abroad. For free or with a big discount!
– Possibility to become a long term volunteer abroad.
– Our online platforms (our webpage and social media) to reach young active people and network with various educational institutions.
As a member, you will be able to participate in decision making at:
– General Assembly. You will be a part of the decision process to determine and shape of Crossing Borders future
– Working groups which develop projects and organize activities.
Membership options include:
Individual membership: 150 DKK per year
Student membership: 75 DKK per year
Family membership: 200 DKK per year
Institutional/Collective membership: 5000 DKK per year (As an institutional member, we offer you up to two workshops for free each year for your staff or students)