We are always seeking new team members for assisting project coordinators for work with varied projects and events related to human rights, non formal education, sustainable living.
As a project assistant at Crossing Borders you will:
– Get to work in an international team with English as a working language.
– Get mentoring from one of our current member for implementing your ideas.
– Share a platform for your thoughts on CB website and social media.
– Get CB recommendations for your future employers.
– Get diplomas proving your competences gained at CB.
– Have the chance to attend and facilitate skill-building workshops.
– Between 18-30 years old.
– Working command of English. (Main language in our office is English)
– Have personal interest/experience in one or more of the topics: human rights, sustainable living, non-formal education and active youth leadership.
– Living in Copenhagen district (our office is in Humlebæk, and we will want you to come over at least sometimes:) Exact amount of working hours will be a matter of agreement.
– Preferably have experience working in NGO sector in Danish environment.
Interested in joining us?
Send your CV and motivational letter to Garba Diallo: firstname.lastname@example.org