Are you a young immigrant living in Denmark?
Are you looking for more work experience?
Do you want to increase your chances in the job market?
Crossing Borders has a great project for you to join in autumn 2015. Thanks to EU funding, the pro-ject is free of charge. However, to be considered you need to meet the following conditions:
– you are legally living in Denmark
– you are a non EU-citizen
– your age is between 18-30
– you are willing to do a 3-month internship in Denmark (part or full-time)
– you want to gain relevant professional skills in a series of workshops
– you want to be part of an international network with people from similar backgrounds
– you are able to attend a one-week workshop in Malta
Then apply to become a part of the FETE program!