Who are we in a nutshell?
Crossing Borders is a Nonprofit nongovernmental organization located in Copenhagen and performs globally. Through education, dialogue, youth empowerment to participate in their societies, and peacebuilding, we aim to create a better world where everyone feels welcomed and everyone lives in peace. We do that with our different programs locally and globally. Globally, with our partners around the world, we run projects that focus on the SDGs, youth empowerment and participation, and peacebuilding. Locally, we run the School Workshops program. We go to schools with our international team of facilitators to run workshops and talk about global issues. We also run the Food For Thought program where we combine storytelling and food in one evening under one roof with a room full of global people.
Social Media Assistant internship:
Works closely with our communication director to create engaging content for Crossing Borders’ social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
You will be assisting us on:
– Manages our social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other relevant platforms
– Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
– Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
– Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO)
– Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
– Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
– Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
– Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
– Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
– Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
– Manages social media communications
– Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
Got interested? Apply now if you:
– Already resident in Denmark.
– Able to be an intern for a minimum period of 6 months. (a little bit less or more is not a problem) Starting time to be decided with the intern.
– Fluent in English, both written and spoken. The Danish language is an asset.
– At least 21 hours/week
Our Working Environment is very flexible, meaning that we don’t have a starting time and ending time, we work at its convenience for the team. Shifting days and hours from one week to another is also very flexible if agreed upon with the coordinator. If it’s very needed, working remotely for a couple of days is also flexible if it’s agreed upon.
Apply now by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter in any way you prefer:
– 2 minutes max video explaining why you are interested.
– Max 400 words written cover letter.
– Audio file of max 2 minutes.