Become a member!
Becoming a member of Crossing Borders provides support for the organization and it’s values and gives you an opportunity to become actively involved in creating dialogue between cultures!
As a member, you will benefit from:
– Crossing Borders courses, seminars and workshops in Denmark and training courses abroad. For free or with a big discount!
– Possibility to become a long term volunteer abroad.
– Our online platforms (our webpage and social media) to reach young active people and network with various educational institutions.
As a member, you will be able to participate in decision making at:
– General Assembly. You will be a part of the decision process to determine and shape of Crossing Borders future
– Working groups which develop projects and organize activities.
Membership options include:
Or you can also make direct bank transfer with the following payment details.
Kobmagergade 43, 1150 Copenhagen K, Denmark
Bank account: reg. 8401 account 106 2027
MobilePay (only in Denmark): 21639432
For payment from abroad:
REMEMBER TO STATE YOUR FULL NAME IN THE BANK TRANSFER
Internship & Volunteer Positions!
To know more about internship and volunteer opportunities at
Crossing Borders please contact us on the Email below.