Through this program, you will have the chance to build your capacity to act in the world and the opportunity to try out new ideas. You will develop a global perspective in all that you do by learning how climate change relates to topics such as: sustainability, waste management, migration, peace and conflict, human rights and gender equality. You will meet fellow youth from Denmark and around the world, learn from one another and work together to design projects and explore your surroundings. You will be able to view globalization and its impacts from different perspectives and the many assets that diversity provides.
The program embodies and reinforces values of mutual acceptance and respect, cooperative intercultural coexistence, the peaceful resolution of conflicts, and human rights for all. By completing this program you will strengthen your ability to pursue international activism from multiple points of views and interests. Thus, the aim of the program resonates with the Unity in Diversity ideals which were the sources of inspiration for Nelson Mandela.
Dutrupgaard: Accommodation for the program
Price 12,000 DKK (1606 EURO) per person
The course fee includes:
- Accommodation for 10 nights in a shared double room (2 persons in a room). Single rooms can be provided for an additional cost.
- Food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Information and learning materials
- Organized transportation in Denmark
- Invitation and documentation to apply for an entry visa for those who need it
- Pick up from the CPH airport and transport to Dutrupgaard
The program fee does not include:
- Flight tickets from and return to your country
- Travel insurance
- Unexpected costs
How to apply:
- Fill out the application form here
- Once filling out the application, and we will decide to have you at the course, we will contact you and you will pat the program fee. At the same time, you can book the flights.
10% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel from 30 days prior (29th June) to 28th July.
* 50% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel from 15 days prior (13th July) to 28th July.
* 100% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel from 7 days prior (21st July) to 28th July.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Country: Everywhere in the world
Application deadline: 1st July
Payment: Credit card or Bank Transfer
How many people: Maximum 20 people, Minimum 15 people for holding the program.
NOTE: We recommend you to book the flight after we decide to have the course on 15th June.
VISA: Please check your country’s Embassy page and make sure whether you need the visa or not. If you need the visa, we can provide you the invitation documents for submitting the Embassy that we prove you to come for the program.
Insurance: You need to apply the health insurance by yourself
If you have any question, please contact with Yuka Fujii from Crossing Borders.