We often forget to hear our internal voices in daily life, especially in the countries which people have a lot of working hours. In this program, you will have the chance to build your capacity to think about your voices inside and act for you and the world. You will discover a global perspective in all that you do through learning Well-being system in Denmark. You will meet the fellow from Japan, learn, work on projects and travel together with them. You will see active citizenship and democracy from different perspectives. We have learning methods based on dialogue and non-formal education. The program will provide you the opportunities to visit Formal and Non-Formal educational institutions, Municipality and parliament, eco-village and so on with wonderful experts.
Dutrupgaard: Accommodation for the program
Date: 15th to 20th March 2020
Place: Dutrupgaard in Denmark( http://dutrupgaard.dk/ )
Duration: 5 days
Price 9,500 DKK per person
The fee includes:
- 5 nights accommodation in a double room shared with 2 people
- Food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Program Fee
- Transportation in Denmark, this does not includ your flight from your country to Denmark
- Pick up from Copenhagen airport to the accommodation
How to apply:
- Fill out the application form here
- Once filling out the application, and we will decide to have you at the course, we will contact you and you will pat the program fee. At the same time, you can book the flights.
* 10% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel from 30 days prior (15th February) to 8th January.
* 50% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel from 15 days prior (1st March) to 8th January.
* 100% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel from 7 days prior (7th March) to 8th January.
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Application deadline: 1st Febrary
Payment: Credit card or Bank Transfer
How many people
Maximum 20 people, Minimum 10 people for holding the program.
*NOTE: we recommend you to book the flight after we decide to have the course on 1st February.
VISA: Up to 90 days, Japanese and Korean people do not need the VISA. If you need VISA to come Denmark, we will provide you the invitation letter for application.
Insurance: You need to apply the health insurance by yourself
If you have any question, please contact with Yuka Fujii from Crossing Borders.