Crossing Borders at Nordfyns is inviting highly qualified and committed youth from Muslim countries to submit applications for scholarship to attend the Crossing Borders Global Studies in the fall 2020 semester 09 August – 19 December 2020.
The Crossing Borders Global Studies is a unique programme designed for internationally and socially-committed applicants from around the world. The programme focuses on the institutional, cross-cultural communication, climate/environmental, conflict, media and citizenship dimensions of globalization, including the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development. The programme includes elective courses on personal development and leadership and Danish culture plus the possibility for internship at Crossing Borders NGO.
For more information:
What does the scholarship cover?
The scholarship covers full tuition, full board, accommodation in double room and two-week sustainability study tour in Denmark plus participation in the democracy festival on the Danish island of Bornholm. The scholarship does NOT cover visa fees, flight tickets, travel insurance or pocket money.
Who is the scholarship for?
To be considered, scholarship applicants must be
- from one of the Muslim countries with clear learning goal and personal development plans
- aged between 20 and 30 years old
- active in youth, grassroots or civil society organizations in their countries
- interested in contributing to the peaceful development of their communities
- eager to share their culture with students from around the world
- Able to take care of their visa, flight tickets, insurance costs to and pocket money while in Denmark. The scholarship covers study, accommodation in 2 person shared room, food and 2 week study tours.
How to apply
- Fill out the online application form
- Send by email a motivation letter of 250-300 words to email@example.com together with 2 recommendation letters from two different youth, public or civil society organizations and an update CV.
Application deadline: 15 February 2020
for more infomration:
Garba Diallo, tel +45 21639432
Crossing Borders Global Studies
Nordfyns Hojskole, Denmark