Minimum duration: 4 months starting January 2021
Preferred duration, January-August 2021
Application Deadline: Jan. 4th 2021, at 13:00 CET.
Are you passionate about gender equality and performance art? Have you ever wondered how artistic methods could be used to empower young people from across the world? Are you curious to try out a leadership position in the context of an international, multilateral partnership?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this might be the internship for you!
We are looking for a motivated, resourceful and passionate intern to help lead our project Performance Art for Gender Equality (PAGE). This project, funded by the Ana Lindh Foundation, includes 3 primary activities:
- A training for youth workers on artistic teaching/empowerment methods
- A youth exchange where participants will co-create their own unique performance on Gender Equality
- In Denmark, an event where participants perform what they have created at the Youth Exchange
As an intern on this project, your tasks will include:
- Assisting with logistical coordination of all Denmark-based activities
- Creating and curating the content for the training and youth exchange
- Recruiting participants and preparing them for the exchange
- Participating in the training
- Facilitating (in collaboration with others) the youth exchange
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the topics of global gender equality, artistic pedagogy and youth empowerment. Experience with performance art, acting and/or theatre are preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com with the position in the subject of your email.
We will communicate with you shortly after applying if you are one of the shortlisted candidates.