We are looking for an intern for our UNICORN project, which deals with Adult Education in Europe on social media skills for educators.
Dates: February – April 2021
Application Deadline: Jan. 4th, 2021 at 13:00 CET
The core tasks for this internship include:
- Stakeholder outreach and needs assessment
- Gathering best practices on Adult Education and social media skills for educators
- Creating and implementing a dissemination plan for project outputs
The ideal candidate for this internship will have the following qualifications:
- Strong communication skills with a diverse set of international actors and stakeholders
- Strong English language writing skills
- Experience with communications and Social Media
- Interest in Adult Education field
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject of your email.
We will communicate with you shortly after applying if you are one of the shortlisted candidates.